You probably noticed that there are some quite unique cultivars currently listed on Strainly, and we believe each listing should do justice to those great genetics.
Posting a great listing for your strain makes it easier for other members to find it! Once found, a descriptive listing fosters the needed trust for those members to decide to press the “Buy” or “Request” button.
You not only want to know about the other member, you also want to know what genetics you’re getting!
Key elements of a nice listing are:
- One strain per listing. This is key to keeping Strainly user-friendly and for you to get noticed. Any multi-strain listing will be closed.
- Making sure to chose the right listing format corresponding to your situation and local regulation. If you are not allowed to sell seeds or clones, you may be able to give away according to your state or country regulations. There are 3 listing types: Selling; Giving Away; Requesting. Pick the right one and stay safe!
- Photos of the actual seeds/clones/pollen being proposed (conditioning, image of flowering plant, etc.).
- A description of the cultivar, lineage, awards, etc.
- A selected strain from the strain filter. If you don’t find your strain, you may select strains in the lineage of yours.
- Other characteristics (flowering; height; medical grade; yield; etc.) using the dedicated fields.
Last but not least… make sure to TURN your email notifications ON and never miss any request or private message!
Best Marijuana seeds fruity pebble seeds
Rare cannabis seeds elite strains
Free marijuana seeds Free cannabis seeds
Free marijuana clones Free cannabis clones
Healthy Marijuana clones Pest free marijuana clones
Best Cannabis seeds Most expansive cannabis strains
Healthy Cannabis clones Pest free cannabis clones