At Strainly, we don’t believe in locking you in. It’s free to join and you are free to leave! Though only 4 members asked us how to close there account in over a year, we thought letting you know how to delete your account… couldn’t hurt. This article will walk you through this very easy procedure.
So you had created your account and no longer wanna use Strainly… You’d like to make sure that your information will be deleted and that no one will be able to access your account, EVER. It’s sad to see you go but… it’s your decision and we make it very easy for you to stay in control of your information and your account, at any time.
Here are the 5 steps:
- Go to your Inbox and make sure that all your transactions (if any) have been completed. That’s a prerequisite, which prevents potential scammers from creating accounts, initiating transactions and then deleting their accounts, leaving our members helpless.
- Once you confirmed your transactions were all complete, go to your Profile
- Under your profile picture, click on “Edit profile”
- Then go to the “Account” section
- Scroll down and click “Permanently delete my account”.
That’s it! Your account has now been permanently deleted from our database. Your information can’t be retrieved and you will not be able to access your account at a later time, under any circumstances. It’s gone!
If you still have questions, please Contact us and we’ll be happy to help you!
-The Strainly crew
exclusive cannabis seeds